943Re: [DecaturMomClub] New to Decatur

    Sep 26, 2011
      Hello there and welcome to Decatur!

      We have been trying to meet regularly on Wednesdays at 9:30 a.m. - the place tends to vary depending on the weather (We usually shoot for parks). Would that time and day work for you by any chance? We haven't posted an official place this week yet, hopefully one will be set up tomorrow.

      Your kids' ages will fit right in! I look forward to meeting you in person!  :-)

      Melanie

      On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 6:52 PM, jennaluedecke <jennaluedecke@...> wrote:

      Hi My lil family just moved to Decatur and am desperate for adult interaction, HELP! :) I have two boys 2 1/2 ad 9 months! When is the next Playdate?!

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic