916Strollers, carseats, large toys for sale

  • Kerrie Thornton
    Jan 18, 2011
      Hi there! I live in Decatur and I'm cleaning out some items that we have grown out of and wanted to post on here before I send them to a consignment sale. Please send me a message if you are interested in anything below or call my cell phone - # is below.

      Eddie Bauer Jog stroller - this is in very good condition
      Peg Perego Stroller, Car Seat & 2 bases - Stroller is in very good condition. Car Seat & bases should be in excellent condition - they are in storage at the moment but they didn't get used near as long.
      Graco Pink & Brown Pack n play - this is in excellent condition
      Britax Boulevard Car Seat in Tan - this is in very good condition
      Britax Roundabout Car Seat in Tan - this is in excellent condition
      Radio Flyer Pink Tricyle : http://tinyurl.com/6bn8th2  - this is in excellent condition - looks new
      Little Tykes Car:  http://tinyurl.com/6ye55yw - great condition - not faded been inside
      Boon High Chair - http://www.booninc.com/products/Flair  this is in great condition

      I'm also selling my little girls clothing and maternity items on facebook. Most of the items are boutique brands and are in fantastic condition. Click on this link to take you to my page:
      Regards,
      Kerrie Thornton
      Cell# 940-577-0458
      Email: kdthornton2001@...