886Thursday Playgroup

  • Valleri Sewell
    Sep 22, 2010
      I'd like to start a playgroup on Thursday mornings at Waggonner park in Decatur around 9:30. My son is 3 1/2 and daughter is 1 1/2. If you have kiddos around this age or are just eager to get out and meet some new people, please come join us. If the weather is bad, we could head to my house (302 S. Miller, Decatur) if the group isn't too big. If it's more than 8-10 people, we can meet at McDonald's. We'll be at the park starting tomorrow, and will try to keep it up each week. I have blonde hair, usually in a pony tail. We usually walk, so you can look for a gray stroller.
      Hope to see some new faces!
      Valleri Sewell
      (940) 231-5228

      P.S. I apologize if there's already a regular playgroup on this day/time. I wasn't aware of anything, and am just trying to get something going, since we seem to have several new members. :)
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic