869McDonalds Get Together

    Jun 24, 2010
      Hi Ladies!

      I know that there hasn't been a whole lot going on with the group lately. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in getting together Monday at 10:30 a.m. at the Decatur McDonalds. We could let the kids play then get lunch. Maybe talk about a few activities this summer that we could all get together and do?

      I know it's so hot, and going outside is hard. I don't mind having everyone over to my house. My house is anything but fancy but playdates over here are more than welcome. Lots of toys and space for the kids to play indoors.

      Here is one place I've heard good things about but have yet to go:

      Roanoke Splash Pad
      750 Cannon Parkway
      It's a free water play area for kids plus a park right there. We could go and let the kids play, take a picnic lunch

      Any thoughts? Anyone interested in trying to set something up once a week again?

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic