      To: DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
      From: macanddave@...
      Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 12:44:12 -0700
      Subject: Re: [DecaturMomClub] Play dates?

      From: amandadeerr <amandadeerr@...>
      Subject: [DecaturMomClub] Play dates?
      To: DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, May 19, 2010, 11:46 AM

      I was curious to know if anyone was meeting for the playdates anymore. I never see the posts for dates, times and places. I understand that some of the kids may be in school, but a lot of us have toddlers. I'd be up for anything. My girls are bored of playing with mommy! Anyone can call or email me. Thanks! Amanda 940-627-2274