855Re: [DecaturMomClub] Play dates?

    May 19 8:34 PM
      We would love to get together again with you all for sure! I've missed this group and would like to see it become active again.

      On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 10:10 PM, Suzanne Lindt <suzanne.lindt@...> wrote:

      I know that everyone has been busy this spring, but what we had planned to do for play dates was to sign up for a day/time on the calendar to host.  Just decide when and where you want to do it (McDonald's, your house, the park, or out of town event, etc.) and sign up to be the contact person.  You can also set a reminder to email the group several days out.

      I hope to see you all this summer.

      Suzanne

      From: amandadeerr <amandadeerr@...>
      To: DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, May 19, 2010 1:46:46 PM
      Subject: [DecaturMomClub] Play dates?

      I was curious to know if anyone was meeting for the playdates anymore. I never see the posts for dates, times and places. I understand that some of the kids may be in school, but a lot of us have toddlers. I'd be up for anything. My girls are bored of playing with mommy! Anyone can call or email me. Thanks! Amanda 940-627-2274

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic