853Re: [DecaturMomClub] Play dates?

  • Christian and Sharyn Helm
    May 19, 2010
      I think we are trying to get a date on the calendar for going blueberry/blackberry picking.  We have gone for 2 years now and love it!
      Sharyn
      On May 19, 2010, at 1:46 PM, amandadeerr wrote:

      I was curious to know if anyone was meeting for the playdates anymore. I never see the posts for dates, times and places. I understand that some of the kids may be in school, but a lot of us have toddlers. I'd be up for anything. My girls are bored of playing with mommy! Anyone can call or email me. Thanks! Amanda 940-627-2274

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic