823RE: [DecaturMomClub] OMG!

  • jodi miller
    Feb 4, 2010
      Thanks so much for the info on this website and I was also wondering if I could get the phone numbers of the contractors you went with (those different then ours) if you don't mind to forward to a friend who is contemplating doing a pool themselves also.  I would really appreciate it.  Thanks so much.

      To: decaturmomclub@yahoogroups.com
      From: macanddave@...
      Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 19:19:53 -0800
      Subject: [DecaturMomClub] OMG!

      I just stumbled across the most amazing web site EVER!  It is called smilebox.com.
      It is a free web site where you can create invitations, photo albums, and more.  You can create the invitations with music, personal pictures, and stuff from the site and then email them or save them on a CD and then mail them.  You can also print the invite.
      I am not doing this site justice.  You have GOT to look at this site!  Hopefully it will HELP us Moms, however, I have a feeling it could get a little addicting.  It is FABULOUS!
      Well, I like it anyway.
      Stay warm,
      Mac (Cody's mom)