818Re: [DecaturMomClub] Fort Worth Children's Museum, 1/29/2010, 10:00 am

    Jan 28, 2010
      I think that due to the weather tonight and tomorrow, we will reschedule for another day.  Please sign up in the database for future Friday playdates.  Hope to see you all soon.

      From: "DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com" <DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com>
      To: DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thu, January 28, 2010 10:00:03 AM
      Subject: [DecaturMomClub] Fort Worth Children's Museum, 1/29/2010, 10:00 am

      Reminder from: DecaturMomClub Yahoo! Group

      Title: Fort Worth Children's Museum

      Date: Friday January 29, 2010
      Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Location: Fort Worth Museum of Science and History
      Notes: This is a new exhibit at the museum. They open at 10:00, so I will get there then to avoid the crowds. After playing, we can go get lunch somewhere. Here is the website if you need more info: http://www.fwmsh.org/