816Fort Worth Children's Museum, 1/29/2010, 10:00 am

  • DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
    Jan 25, 2010
      Reminder from: DecaturMomClub Yahoo! Group

      Title: Fort Worth Children's Museum

      Date: Friday January 29, 2010
      Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 2 days, 23 hours, 59 minutes.
      Location: Fort Worth Museum of Science and History
      Notes: This is a new exhibit at the museum. They open at 10:00, so I will get there then to avoid the crowds. After playing, we can go get lunch somewhere. Here is the website if you need more info: http://www.fwmsh.org/