803Re: [DecaturMomClub] Crystelle Waggoner Park, 1/6/2010, 11:00 am

  • danielle scroggins
    Jan 4, 2010
      I think the park days are my fault.  I put them in the calendar a long time ago-I'll go in and delete them, and you guys go with the new plan.  Besides, I think it's going to be -50 this week-not so good for playing outside.  :)

      From: Melanie Snitker <mdsnitker@...>
      To: Decatur Mom Club <decaturmomclub@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, January 4, 2010 9:54:02 PM
      Subject: RE: [DecaturMomClub] Crystelle Waggoner Park, 1/6/2010, 11:00 am

      Are we still doing these park days? Have we moved completely to Fridays?

      I noticed nothing is set for this Friday. How about just meeting at McDonalds at 11? We could all kind of get back in touch after the holidays and maybe bounce some ideas around for other Fridays? Does that sound good to anyone?

      From: DecaturMomClub@ yahoogroups. com
      To: DecaturMomClub@ yahoogroups. com
      Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 17:00:20 +0000

      Reminder from: DecaturMomClub Yahoo! Group
      Title: Crystelle Waggoner Park
      Date: Wednesday January 6, 2010
      Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every month on the first Wednesday.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 12 hours.
      Location: Crystelle Waggoner Park-Decatur
      Notes: Meet for some playtime on the swings or the sandbox! Bring a picnic lunch and water bottle for a playgroup picnic.

      Rain Plan: McDonald's Playground 11:00