788Re: [DecaturMomClub] Friday play group sign up

    Dec 8, 2009
      I heard from Danielle that Fridays are better for everyone to get together.  Therefore, I changed the database to reflect Friday, rather than Wednesday.  Both Christmas and New' Year's are a Friday this year, so most of the sign up days are for January.

      Please sign up for a Friday that you want to plan something fun.

      From: suzanne.lindt <suzanne.lindt@...>
      To: DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tue, December 8, 2009 3:49:56 PM
      Subject: [DecaturMomClub] Wednesday play group sign up

      Well, I have volunteered (for now) to take over the Wednesday play group event calendar, and I think that we have agreed to take turns signing up to host/plan events.

      I have created a calendar under the database section of the group website. Please take time to go into the website and sign up to plan a day. We can rotate between local places and out of town places. Then, I will put the events on the calendar each week, so reminders will be sent.

      Let me know if you have any questions.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic