      To: DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com
      From: amymommyof4@...
      Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 03:20:05 +0000
      Subject: [DecaturMomClub] New here

      Hi there! My name is Amy, I am a stay at home mom to 3 boys and one girl. I read Danielle's blog on the online WCMessenger and found your group through her. Not only am I new to the group, I am new to Decatur and I don't know a soul here, lol. I grew up and graduated from Keller high. My husband works for Harris Methodist downtown, he's a nurse. I loved the idea of a local mom's group and decided to join. I hope to be able to come to some of the events soon and meet you all!
      Amy