647last week of summer. :(

  • danielle scroggins
    Aug 17, 2009
      this is it ladies!  the summer has passed us by!  mac has graciously offered to host an end of summer bash similiar to her beginning of summer bash.  just respond to this email, or the to reminder email when it goes out if you plan on attending.

      on another note, i'll set up a rotation of parks to get  you started through the fall.  the rainy day plan will be mcdonald's-just know if the weather isn't cooperating you should head that direction.  and on that note-i wanted to link the yahoo website to my blog at the messenger, but wanted to run that by you first.  i've deleted all our messages and photos, so the only personal information on the site are email addresses.  i thought about doing a post on playgroups, and mentioning our little group and the site as a reference.  we might get some more moms interested that way, and the more the merrier!  if you aren't ok with that, i completely understand-just let me know.

      have a great start to school!  miss you guys!

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic