1501Nanny share wanted

  • kimberd21
    Jul 31, 2014
      Hi!  We have a 4 mo old daughter and are looking to join a nanny share or to create one.  We live in Decatur near Oakhurst/College Heights Center off South McDonough.  Zip code 30030.

      We found a possible nanny, Cicely McNair (mentioned in other threads).  She is available immediately (as of Monday, Aug. 4).  Her rates are reasonable and compare to local outside the home day cares.

      I am looking to return to work (quit due to pregnancy complications), but do not have specific days that we need a nanny (as of now).  As such, I can be flexible on both days and times.  We could start immediately, so that I can more actively pursue my job search.

      Please contact me ASAP if you have a nanny share we can join or would like to create one.  Cicely is actively in discussions with other families but has not yet committed to anyone, as schedules/distances have not meshed up.

      kimschoon21 at g "male" dot com