1497After School Care Needed!

  • latangelairons
    Jul 22, 2014
      Hi! I am an employee of CSD. I find myself in a pickle. Both of my kids have been wait listed for the after school program. One attends Fifth Ave and the other Clairemont, where I work. I would need childcare from end of school, 2:15 until 3:50. My work day ends at 3:40. I can make arrangements for them to be at the same school for easier pick up. I would first like to set up a meeting with you so that I can see your home and you can meet my kids possibly this week. They are wonderful well behaved children. One boy age 10 and one girl age 8. Your help is greatly appreciated.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic