1493Wonderful Date Night Sitter

  • gegalz@ymail.com
    Jul 16, 2014

      My name is TKaiya and I am a responsible, smart, and fun high school student. I have an ample amount of babysitting experience from past families. Last summer I had a job taking care of a 1-year-old toddler and a 8-year-old child. My duties were keeping the house clean, occupying and feeding the kids, and caring for them (changing diapers, giving naps and baths). I also helped the eldest child with her summer packet. Each day I planned different activities such as cooking cupcakes, dancing, play time, yoga, daily strolls, and painting/coloring. At times, I do involve myself in volunteer opportunities. I am available on the weekends when you want to go out or when you need a sitter.

      If you are interested in taking a chance with me, email me at 80siara@.... Thank You!

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic