1492Exceptional Nanny Available in August

  • Stephanie Hawkins
    Jul 11 6:01 PM
      Our wonderful and much-loved nanny, CC, is looking for a new family to love and care for in August as we make a new transition for our daughter.  CC has fifteen years of experience providing child care. She is extremely knowledgable about child development and creatively implements developmental structure to the day.  She took our daughter through tummy time, sitting and crawling boot camps, cruising and walking, and lately lots of time at the playground and library climbing and reading books. She loves to sing and play word games with our daughter. She is easy, gentle, and happy in her care.  She has loved our daughter and taken care of our entire family. Our daughter waits by the front door for her arrival in the morning calling "CC".

      We will highly recommend CC, as will multiple other families she has worked for in the past (of course, we checked!). She is top notch!

      Please contact Cicely McNair (CC) 770-361-9203 to talk to her.