1488Looking for a family to share our AMAZING nanny!

  • emilygreenlpc
    Jun 2, 2014

      Hi All!

      I recently found an amazing nanny for my 16 month old son, and I am hoping to find a family for a nanny share. She has nannied for multiple Oakhurst and Decatur families and gets *rave* reviews. She is warm, engaging, professional, well spoken, and energetic. She has her own transportation and depending on parents' comfort levels, loves taking the kiddos to the zoo, meetups with other nannies and children at local parks, etc. She is a mother of two, recognizes that her role is to care for our children in the way that WE feel comfortable, and continues to have strong relationships with all of her previous families and children. My 1 year old and 4 year old adore her, and separation anxiety seems to be a thing of the past when she is here.

      Below is an email from her previous family, who are only leaving as their child is starting daycare.

      "Our AMAZING nanny will be available starting in June. We have used her as part of a nanny share and we have all been so happy. She's been instrumental in getting my child on a schedule, working with her on naps and teaching her to drink from a sippy cup, among other things. She sends us photos of our babies during the day and works on special projects like Mother's Day gifts with them. We can't say enough good things and we are trying to help her find at least one family who will love her like we do. She has experience with multiples."

      Please call me at 919-423-5454 if you are interested in learning more!

      Emily

      Emily Green, LPC, Registered Play Therapist & Supervisor
      EMDR & Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy
      1201 Clairmont Road
      Decatur, GA 30030
      (678) 561-0835
      http://therapists.psychologytoday.com/rms/name/Emily_Green_EdS,LPC,RPT-S_Decatur_Georgia_151728

      *Please note that email is not necessarily a secure form of communication. Please use phone communication for particularly private matters. Your use of email constitutes your acknowledgement of these confidentiality and security limitations. Please remember that email with your therapist will be considered part of your private treatment record. This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action on the contents  of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return email.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic