1482Therapist looking for TOYS for play therapy space

  • Work Yahoo
    May 14, 2014
    • 1 Attachment
    • 4 KB
    Hi All!

    I am looking to set up a play therapy space, and I am hoping some of you may have toys that you are looking to part with. Note the toys I am looking for do not need to be high tech or fancy. There is a more exhaustive list attached below but I am most hoping for the following:

    1. Dollhouse people of various cultures & ethnicities
    2. Miniatures/ Dollhouse-sized figures of various sorts (animals, Dinasaurs, people, warriors, army men, etc). Note no movie or scripted characters.
    3. Puppets
    4. Small sand tray, sand, small shovel and sand buckets
    5. Dress up clothes (again not scripted movie characters, but generic costumes like a chef/police officer/plastic jewelry/magic wand/etc)

    Other items in the attachment are things like:
    Kids kitchen items/dishes/food
    A tool or Drs kit
    Toy swords/guns
    Toy phones/walkie talkies

    If you've read this far please open the attachment and see if there's anything listed that you'd be interested in passing along!

    Thank you!
    Emily

    Emily Green, LPC, Registered Play Therapist & Supervisor
    EMDR & Emotionally Focused Couples Therapy

    *Please note that email is not necessarily a secure form of communication.  Please use phone communication for particularly private matters.  Your use of email constitutes your acknowledgment of these confidentiality and security limitations.  Please remember that email with your therapist will be considered part of your private treatment record.  This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender via telephone or return e-mail.