1480Fantastic nanny available in June: Experienced with multiples

  • Ashley Hayes
    May 6, 2014
      Our AMAZING nanny will be available starting in June. We have used her as part of a nanny share and we have all been so happy. She's been instrumental in getting my child on a schedule, working with her on naps and teaching her to drink from a sippy cup, among other things. She sends us photos of our babies during the day and works on special projects like Mother's Day gifts with them. We can't say enough good things and we are trying to help her find at least one family who will love her like we do. She has experience with multiples.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic