1437Re: [DecaturMomClub] Extraordinary Nannay Available One Day/ Week

  • Anna Garner
    Jan 8, 2014
      Hi Jessica,
      I am in search of a job on Fridays! I currently work for a lovely family Monday-Thursday, but I'm looking to pick up some extra work. If it doesn't work out with the other nanny please feel free to contact me.
      404-245-1936

      Sincerely, Anna

      On Jan 8, 2014, at 9:30 AM, Jessica Cummo <jcummo2233@...> wrote:

      Hi Haley,
      We are in search for a nanny for Thursdays or Fridays. I'm interested in speaking to her. We have a one year old little girl and we live in Oakhurst.
      Thank you,

      Jessica

      Life is Motion

      On Jan 8, 2014, at 9:26 AM, <haleycstevens@...> wrote:

      Fellow Decatur Mamas,

      We are looking for a family to hire our nanny one day a week, as my work situation has changed we will only be needing her four days a week at our house.  She is fantastic with children, infants, and toddlers, and also incredibly helpful around the house-can help with laundry, light cleaning, etc.  Would be a great break for a parent who would like one day a week to have some extra assistance.  As my mother-in-law described her, she is the "one of the world's best nanny."  I highly recommend her and am happy to discuss further.

      Please contact me if you would like more information.

      Best,

      Haley Stevens
      404-966-9469

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic