Ladies, I'm selling my cloth diaper stash. We used some of them for a bit, but once my son outgrew the smaller ones his legs just never got chunky enough to fit the larger ones. He's long and lean...Every diaper and liner is stain-free like the day we received them. Some of them have been used but others have not been used even once. This is going to be a great deal for the right person. Please share with anyone you think may be interested.
New all of this would retail for $500+. I'm asking $300. Or make me an offer I can't refuse. :)
- 12 Fuzzi Bunz One Size Elite 2013 (2 lime, 3 jade, 2 brown, 1 red, 1 orange, 1 l. blue, 1 deep sky blue, 1 yellow). These use snap closures and each diaper comes with 1 extra liner and 1 regular liner (24 total).
- 6 Trend Lab One Size (2 red, 2 sky blue, 2 orange). These use snap closures and the liners snap in as well. There are 2 liners for each diaper (12 total).
- 5 Kushies 10-22 lbs with velcro closure and built-in liner (l. green, ivory, l. yellow, cars & trucks, teddy bears)
- 5 kushies 22-45 lbs with velcro closure and built-in liner (l. green, ivory, l. yellow, brown polka dot, swirls)
- 6 Happy Heiny Minis (for 7-15 lbs) with velcro closure. We used these with my son when he first came home and the velcro is still in good shape. We don't have the original liners that came with them, but I used the small Fuzzi Bunz liners with great success. Colors: hot pnk, lavender, l. blue, bright yellow, l. pink (2), periwinkle
- 1 Happy Heiny One-Size, velcro closure, l. yellow
- 1 Bum Genius One-Size, velcro closure, periwinkle
- 3 packages of kanga care reusable diaper liners, one opened
- 2 rolls of disposable liners, both opened
- 6 additional extra-long liners that will fit Fuzzi Bunz, Kushies, Bum Genius or Happy Heiny one size
If you say pretty please I'll also give you the laundry additive you need to strip the diapers once a month of all detergent residue and a wet bag for your diaper bag.
Attached is a photo of everything. If you have any questions or wish to discuss it, email me at shamswesley@.... Thanks and have a great night!