1418Re: [DecaturMomClub] Looking for house to rent in Decatur school district in kid-friendly neighborhood

  • pamryan
    Oct 18, 2013
      Welcome Back!
      I would highly recommend Carol Reimer of Alma Fuller Realty.  She worked with us and really listened to what we wanted.  Her contact information is 404-247-7002, she will call you back!  Also her email is creimer@....

      Good Luck in your search,
      Pam

      ---- On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 13:42:50 -0400 Mary Hamel <maryjeanhamel@...> wrote ----

      We are being relocated back to CDC Atlanta in January 2014 and are looking for a rental house (at least 3-4 BR/2 bath) in a kid friendly neighborhood in the Decatur City School District. I would love to hear from you if you have a house to rent, know of a house to rent, or if you know of a realtor we should contact.

      Thanks

      Mary

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic