1410Kirkwood area -- Join our nanny share

  • hermitcrabby28
    Sep 30, 2013
      We'd love to find another family with a baby to join our nanny share. We've hired a phenomenal nanny who comes very well recommended with glowing references, and we can't wait for her to start taking care of our daughter. I return to work in several weeks and our daughter will be 3 1/2 months old. We had a family to partner with but they have decided to go in another direction that works better for them.
      Ideally, we'd love a family in Kirkwood with a child around the same age. Please let me know if you're interested!
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic