1408nanny share 2-3 mornings, MWF, Child 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 yrs

  • jeweidmann
    Sep 15, 2013
      Please see post below:

      We are wondering if anyone with a 2 1/2 - 3 1/2 year-old is interested in
      sharing our AMAZING nanny/teacher with us two or three mornings a week (MWF). Our
      daughter is three, and we'd love for her to have experiences with other children
      in addition to her caregiver on these mornings. Our nanny (also a preschool teacher)
      is crafty, sporty, a native Spanish speaker and fabulous with young children. She
      charges $15/hour for two children, so the cost per family would be $7.50/hour. We envision nature projects, literacy games, art, free play, sports, cooking, and anything else your child may be interested in. She is great at facilitating learning and fun at the same time! We live in Oakhurst, and we can use our house or yours in addition to the parks and community garden nearby.

      If you or anyone you know is interested, please contact me at