1375Re: [DecaturMomClub] Re: Nanny / Mom Playgroup

  • Jeanne
    Aug 11, 2013
      In interested too-6 month old

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Aug 11, 2013, at 5:01 PM, pamryan <pamryan@...> wrote:

      We are interested!  I have a 7 month old boy.

      Pam

      ---- On Sun, 11 Aug 2013 13:44:20 -0400 Jessica Cummo<jcummo2233@...> wrote ----

      Stacy,
      I think that's a great idea. I'm definitely interested. Glad you brought this up!

      Jessica

      On Aug 11, 2013, at 12:41 PM, Gal Adam Spinrad <gal.a.spinrad@...> wrote:

      I would be interested. My son is just 5 months old but very social and loves people. :)

      On Aug 11, 2013, at 10:47 AM, Stacy Blackman <sblackman0408@...> wrote:

      Maybe if there enough parents/nannies who are interested, we could set up a playgroup that met weekly or biweekly at a local park, library, etc.?  Thoughts?