13451st Birthday Party for My Son

  • justinparkingston
    Jul 25, 2013
      I was so happy with the 1st birthday party of my eldest son -Josh. It was not really a big one but it was indeed very special. I invited all the kids in the neighborhood who all wore their stunning party costumes. My son happily looked at each of them and he was also amazed with the stunning party decorations Australia as well as the rest of the decorations we had. All our guests were also impressed with the our lovely decorations and even asked who supplied all those to us. I proudly answered that all of those were provided by Party Kingdom. I cannot thank them enough for making my son's 1st birthday party extremely fun.

      For all your party needs, call (02) 4722-3793 or visit