1330Re: Recommendations for Doctors at Dekalb?

  • wheredidthequietgo
    Jun 20, 2013
      Hi! I had Dr. Bowen at Dekalb, and she was great. However, Drs. Pancer and Pope are great, too (they're at my regular OBGYN, Perimeter OBGYN). I ended up having to have a c-section, and Dr. Bowen did a great job. I've actually had surgery with her before, and she was great then, too. She's great about keeping you informed.

      --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, "tallmantot" <clare1523@...> wrote:

      > Hello All,
      >
      > I am newly pregnant and would love some recommendations, good and bad, for doctors at Dekalb Medical Center.
      >
      > I have family and friends who delivered at Northside and weren't too thrilled with who they had.
      >
      > Any recs would be greatly appreciated!
      >
      > Thanks,
      > CET

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic