1313Wonderful Nanny Available

  • lsockol35
    Apr 19, 2013
      Hi Parents,

      In mid-June our daughter will be going to daycare, and our nanny Carletha Burns will be available.

      Carletha is a wonderful young woman. She has been a nanny for more than 5 years, and before her time as a nanny worked at the Clifton School with infants and toddlers.

      I can't say enough wonderful things about Carletha. She has her Associates degree in Early Childhood Education and is working to finish her BA in Occupational Therapy.

      Carletha has been wonderful with our little girl since she was 3 months old. She's planned developmentally appropriate activities for her - working with sensory play, tummy time, art projects, walks and little field trips every week. Now she's planning other play dates during the day with other nannies she knows for socialization and play time.

      I trust Carletha with everything - She always had wonderful developmental advice for me when I've asked ( as a first time mom) and is more than willing to help out around the house with everything.

      Please feel free to contact me by email or phone ( 404) 583-0160 if you have any questions or you can contact her at:
      cburns109@....

      Thanks!
      Laura M