1305Re: Looking for nanny

  • Megan Capocci
    Apr 4, 2013
      Hi Lara and Alexis,

      I have an amazing nanny to care for our 8 month old son. She is reliable, kind-hearted and an excellent communicator. She speaks Spanish, knows sign language and loves our little guy. We are so happy with her and are now looking for a nanny share family. Our home is located in the VA Highland area near Piedmont Park. Could that location work for either of you?

      She currently works with us Monday - Friday from 8:30 - 4:30, but she can flex up to 8 - 5pm. If you are interested in discussing more, please don't hesitate to email me at meganccosta@... and we can discuss further.

      Thanks so much,
      Megan

      --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, "aemyers94" <amyers94@...> wrote:

      > Lara,
      > We are also looking for a nanny share for 2-3 days a week, but we won't need someone until May and we will most likely only need someone for Tuesday, part of Wednesday, and Thursday. I don't have any referrals, as we just started looking. We have a 2 month old. We live in Medlock Park, behind Melton's, but I work in Decatur. If you find anyone, please let me know and I will keep an eye out for referrals and pass along anyone I find.
      >
      > Alexis
      >
      > --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, "Lara Anderson" <larafanch@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi! I had my second son November 30 and we are looking for a part time nanny or nanny share for 2-3 days per week starting March 4. We live near Agnes Scott. Would love any referrals! Thank you so much!

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic