1302Re: Looking for nanny

  • aemyers94
    Mar 11, 2013
      Lara,
      We are also looking for a nanny share for 2-3 days a week, but we won't need someone until May and we will most likely only need someone for Tuesday, part of Wednesday, and Thursday. I don't have any referrals, as we just started looking. We have a 2 month old. We live in Medlock Park, behind Melton's, but I work in Decatur. If you find anyone, please let me know and I will keep an eye out for referrals and pass along anyone I find.

      Alexis

      --- In DecaturMomClub@yahoogroups.com, "Lara Anderson" <larafanch@...> wrote:

      > Hi! I had my second son November 30 and we are looking for a part time nanny or nanny share for 2-3 days per week starting March 4. We live near Agnes Scott. Would love any referrals! Thank you so much!

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic