1298big kid yoga class this weekend

  • bigrock_candymountain
    Feb 6, 2013
      my son has been going to these classes for years and loves them. they are trying a bigger kid class- spread the word. it's totally great!

      this week only,
      Heart of Art & Action
      for ages 8-12 is
      ONLY $10!

      Art & Action is pleased to announce new classes for Students ages 8-12!
      These new workshops will offer older children more detailed instruction, flow, and space to develop thier own art and yoga practices.

      The Heart of Art & Action
      ages 8-12, 1-3pm at YAY Studio
      We'll cultivate cardiovascular creativity in this fun workshop for children ages 8-12. Students will feel their heartbeat, create cardio-themed artwork, and learn about the fantastic system that keeps our blood flowing!
      Usually $25/student.
      Sign up HERE before Thursday at 9pm for $10 SPECIAL!
      http://www.art-and-action.com/#/register/4567352845