Hah! Nice, Carol! “Early human” is somewhat misleading though. (Personally, I automatically thought about early anatomically modern humans.) What it lookstorfinnoe
'First human' discovered in Ethiopia ... 'First human' discovered in Ethiopia 'First human' discovered in Ethiopia Scientists working in Ethiopia haveHumanCarol
http://www.salon.com/2014/12/10/why_millions_of_christian_evangelicals_oppose_obamacare_and_civil_rights_partner/ They cannot get it through their heads thatmikearchaeology
This list deals with SCIENTIFIC TOPICS only. If you want to preach and save souls, go somewhere else. This list is UNMODERATED and can get heated. If you can't take it, then stay out.
- Creation vs. Evolution
- Apr 12, 1999
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.