RE: [DebunkCreation] Happy New Year, everyone

  • Wilson Alan
    Message 1 of 13 , Jan 1, 2007

      Yes,

      A Happy New Year to you all.

      Alan W

      From: DebunkCreation@yahoogroups.com [mailto: DebunkCreation@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Lenny Flank
      Sent: 01 January 2007 01:48
      To: debunkcreation@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [DebunkCreation] Happy New Year, everyone

      Remember, don't drink while you're driving.

      You could spill your beer that way.

      :)

      ============ ========= ========= ========= =========

      Creation "Science" Debunked:
      http://www.geocitie s.com/lflank
      Reptile Page:
      http://www.geocitie s.com/lflank/ herp.html

      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 31, 2008
        And remember, don't drink while you're driving --- you might spill your beer that way.

        :)

        Editor, Red and Black Publishers
        http://www.RedandBlackPublishers.com
      • Mriana
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 1, 2009
          I'm at home drinking.  lol

          Mriana

          And remember, don't drink while you're driving --- you might spill your
          beer that way.

          :)

          Editor, Red and Black Publishers
          http://www.RedandBlackPublishers.com

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:DebunkCreation-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:DebunkCreation-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Alan Wilson
          Message 4 of 13 , Jan 1, 2009

            Happy New Year to all!

            Alan

            Message 5 of 13 , Jan 1, 2009
              And a happy New Year from Isabelle and me as well.

              We celebrated by watching a cartoon movie, lol.
            • doug10399@aol.com
              Message 6 of 13 , Jan 1, 2009
                In a message dated 1/1/2009 6:19:46 A.M. Mountain Standard Time, alanwilson430306@... writes:

                Happy New Year to all!

                Amen. -- D.

              • RAY PERREAULT
                Message 7 of 13 , Jan 1, 2009
                  \And Happy New Years to you, also.

                  \How is Isabelle?  She does not post much anymore.

                  Ray

                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 31, 2012
                    And remember, don't drink while you're driving--you'll spill your beer that way.

                    :)

                    Editor, Red and Black Publishers
                    http://www.RedandBlackPublishers.com
                  • Mikey Brass
                    Message 9 of 13 , Dec 31, 2012
                      Regurgitated from last year :-D

                      Sent from my Windows Phone

                      Message 10 of 13 , Dec 31, 2012
                        Remember, if a cop comes to your door tonight, just say "I swear to drunk I'm not god."

                        ;)

                        --- In DebunkCreation@yahoogroups.com, Lenny Flank <lflank@...> wrote:

                        > And remember, don't drink while you're driving--you'll spill your beer that way.
                        >
                        > :)

                        > Lenny Flank
                        > "There are no loose threads in the web of life"
                        >

                        > Editor, Red and Black Publishers
                        > http://www.RedandBlackPublishers.com

                      • Torfinn Ørmen
                        Message 11 of 13 , Dec 31, 2012
                          Yet another reason to never get a driving license. Smilefjes som blunker

                          Skål!

                          Happy new year! Godt nytt år! Un an nou fericit!

                          Sent: Tuesday, January 01, 2013 1:14 AM

                          And remember, don't drink while you're driving--you'll spill your beer that way.

                          :)

                          Editor, Red and Black Publishers
                          http://www.RedandBlackPublishers.com
                        • Brian van der Spuy
                          Message 12 of 13 , Jan 2, 2013
                            [[[Re: Happy New Year, everyone
                                Posted by: "errobc" errobc@... errobc
                                Date: Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:23 pm ((PST))
                            Remember, if a cop comes to your door tonight, just say "I swear to drunk I'm not god."]]]

                            ---I like this one. Consider it stolen. :-)