Re: [DebunkCreation] EvolutionBlog : Moran on Miller

  • Mikey Brass
    Message 1 of 31 , Dec 1, 2006
      Lenny Flank wrote:

      > They are nutty. They are no different than the
      > fundies. And there simply is no point in bothering
      > any further with them. (shrug)

      Indeed so. The centre for attention is now the UK. Keep an eye on the
      next press release from the NCSE.
    • Anne Gilbert
      Message 31 of 31 , Dec 11, 2006
        Dave:

        I take it then, that Father Gardner was not in any way cowed by the presence of big money.  If that was the case, good for him!
        Anne G

        Father Gardner would have had him in hand in about two Sundays.
        (used to be rector of St. James in Vancouver and used to be
        really hard on egregious sinners as well as a genius at liturgy).

        .

        Virus Database (VPS): 0656-0, 12/11/2006
        Tested on: 12/11/2006 7:57:39 PM