Re: [CREATIONscience] Who has sand in their ears? # 2

  • Michael Suttkus
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2000
      "Mikey" <mikeybrass@...> wrote:

      >I asked you a very simple question and you reply
      >with this drivel. Do you have the guts to come and
      >defend yourself in front of scientists or do you
      >want to continue being a coward hiding behind the
      >blanket of superstition and illiterate moderation
      >called CreationScience?

      >If you are as intelligent as you claim, try
      >answering a straight forward question.

      I'd give up if I were you.

      I have, sadly, been forced to admit that working
      towards converting creationists is largely a waste of
      time. As such, I remain for three reasons:

      1. To demonstrate the flaws in creationism before the
      more open-minded lurkers.

      2. Because I learn cool stuff from everyone else's
      examples.

      3. To practice explaining complicated scientific
      concepts as clearly as possible.

      Note that neither of the first two will ever be
      accomplished on CreationSCIENCE.

      If all it ends up doing is frustrating you, forget
      them.

      =====
      Atheist, n. A man with no invisible means of support.
      Egotist, n. A person of low taste,
      more interested in himself than in me.
      - Ambrose Bierce, "The Devil's Dictionary"

      http://invites.yahoo.com/
    • Mikey
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2000
        > I'd give up if I were you.

        I am. I'm through arguing with stupid morons on that list.

        > Note that neither of the first two will ever be
        > accomplished on CreationSCIENCE.

        Not unless a miracle happens.

        Mike.