Re: [DebunkCreation] catholics_retreat_into_dogma

    Message 1 of 101 , Aug 22, 2006

      > Those programs on PBS. To bad Catholic priest use condoms had hope
      > that the AIDS would have wipe them out.

      Secretary, would you please shut the fuck up?

      Thanks.

      ===================================

      Creation "Science" Debunked
      http://www.geocities.com/lflank

      My Reptile Page
      http://www.geocities.com/lflank/herp.html
    • Roger Stanyard
      Message 101 of 101 , Aug 25, 2006
        --- In DebunkCreation@yahoogroups.com, Anne Gilbert <shanidar9@...>
        wrote:

        > Roger:
        >
        > I hope that I was not, in any way, implying that the coping process
        was easy or simple. I'm sure it isn't. I know something about how
        difficult this kind of coping with a "problem" parent can be.
        Depression tends to run in my family(at least among the female
        members), and my mother was depressed most of her life. I "knew" it
        as a child, and I coped. Sort of. But I coped.
        > Anne G.

        Anne,

        You are very sweet. The only thing I can say is that it was a shared
        problem and if I was honest I would say that was the case from day
        one. It's just that no-one knew at the time and couldn't.

        It's odd. I think you understand. And vice versa. It's not rational.

        That's life, I guess.

        Roger