Another one for the book

  • Susan Gable
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
      Lifted from another source:

      Really . . . . so explain how we go from a Doberman to poodle

      A loss of genetic information. The doberman is the bigger dog, so in
      order to become smaller, it would have to lose genetic information.
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
        > Lifted from another source:
        >
        > Really . . . . so explain how we go from a Doberman to poodle
        >
        > A loss of genetic information. The doberman is the bigger dog, so in
        > order to become smaller, it would have to lose genetic information. --

        Well, of course, a Great Dane is larger than a wolf, so in order to
        become bigger, it would have to GAIN genetic information.

        No?

        ===================================

        Creation "Science" Debunked
        http://www.geocities.com/lflank

        My Reptile Page
        http://www.geocities.com/lflank/herp.html
      • viewtube
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
          --- In DebunkCreation@yahoogroups.com, "Lenny Flank" <lflank@...>
          wrote:

          > > Lifted from another source:
          > >
          > > Really . . . . so explain how we go from a Doberman to poodle
          > >
          > > A loss of genetic information. The doberman is the bigger dog,
          so in
          > > order to become smaller, it would have to lose genetic
          information. --

          > Well, of course, a Great Dane is larger than a wolf, so in order
          > become bigger, it would have to GAIN genetic information.
          >
          > No?

          That would depend on whether there were paleo poodles which gave
          rise to Dobermans. A close examination of the fossil record would
          resolve this mystery. Mikey might want to weigh in on this issue.

          Bruce Thompson
          It's all neuro rehab to me