Re: Dover debates "Pandas"

  • Brian van der Spuy
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2005
      [[[From: "Lenny Flank" <lflank@...>
      Subject: Dover debates "Pandas"
      The parents suing the Dover Area School District over intelligent
      design in science class aren't trying to ban a book on the subject
      from the high-school library. They just don't want it in science
      class.]]]

      ---I am perfectly in favour of allowing as many copies as donated in
      the school library. I have no objections at all to any books of any
      kind in the library.

      Damn. We should have sent some copies of sex ed books, and the
      Anarchist's Cookbook, along with all the boring Darwin and
      Dawkins... ;-)