Re: Test Message

  • Isabelle
    Message 1 of 40 , Aug 1, 2004
      --- In DebunkCreation@yahoogroups.com, "Eoghan" <eoghan69r@y...>
      wrote:
      > You need Poitin if you want strong. That stuff will take the hair
      OFF your chest.
      > Eoghan

      Psssssssst I'm female, I don't have hair on my chest:P
    • Mike Sims
      Message 40 of 40 , Aug 2, 2004
        --- Mikey Brass <mike@...> wrote:

        > It's piss in a bottle. YUK!

        No, that would be Budweiser.

        To truly get an evening started, I require two or
        three shots of Jack. Otherwise, simply drinking beer
        has little effect on me, unless I drink it fast, and
        lets face it - its too filling to drink that quickly.

        BUT then again - I have only had straight alcohol
        (whisky and vodka) twice in the last two years, other
        than the occasional Sam Adams at home. I'm not much
        of a party animal it seems.