Re: [DebunkCreation] hi and a few questions

  • Ian Robinson
    Message 1 of 37 , Mar 31, 2004
      On 1/4/04 6:06 am, "lflank@..." <lflank@...> wrote:

      > (4) he has a left kidney and a liver
      >
      > and
      >
      > (5) atoms exist
      >

      > Then ask him how he knows, since no one has ever
      > observed ANY of these things. Ever. Not even once.

      For number (4) he may have had surgery where they have been seen. For number
      (5) pictures of atoms have been taken with a scanning tunnelling electron
      microscope. I'd class that as having been seen.

      Cheers,

      Ian

      --
      Ian Robinson - Belfast - UK <http://www.canicula.com>
      Soapbox - <http://homepage.mac.com/ianrobinson/index.html>
      Message 37 of 37 , Apr 5, 2004
        > Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2004 05:50:57 -0000
        > From: "Nate" <nwagner122@...>
        > Subject: Re: hi and a few questions

        <Snip>

        > lol, and you couldn't even 'fess up that you goofed with
        > your "facts" or how four of the five of them were inaccurate. wow
        > builds a lot of trust in what else you say.

        Well, as we used to say in the Old Country, "Quo usque,
        stultissime, tandem abutere patentia nostra?"

        Or, more succinctly, "Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris!"

        You'll agree with these observations, no doubt.

        Regards,
        Jim

        =====
        "You can make the mountains ring