Re: [DebunkCreation] kicked off another list . . .

  • Qrtzkrystl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 33 , Mar 5 7:08 AM
      In a message dated 3/5/2004 8:47:06 AM Eastern Standard Time, lflank@... writes:
      Well, I just got kicked off another creationist-run list,
      theevolutiondeceipt@yahoogroups.  Apparently the
      moderator didn't like it when I pointed out that Behe thinks
      creationists are kooks, and when I asked all the fundies why
      their religious opinion was any better than anyone else's.

      <sigh>
      Most likely you pointed out the obvious to them - which made them uncomfortable. Their opinions, religious or not, are *not* any better than yours or mine (especially their religious opinions).

      Science classes in PA:  did some research on the web. Cannot find any recent info on what's happening here.

      BTW, whatever happened to Anne G?  Haven't seen any postings from her on the list.

      Now the definitive question to creationists as I ascertain from others on the list: "What is the scientific theory of creation?"  If that can't be answered, then just walk away. And it won't be answered - because they don't have an answer for it!  (Thinking back to my first post to you all: the one question that would stump a creationist.)

      Backtracking a bit: about IQ declining - just not going to worry about it anymore. Although I am a bit jealous of the IQs stated by a few on the list. (Can I borrow a few points??) Tests such as that used to rate IQ used to be an enjoyable challenge - (crosswords and Scrabble are another matter <grin>). Now I find most exams (such as the GRE), oh, how to say... a necessary evil. Took a computerized GRE a couple of years ago and got tired of staring and reading the screen after an hour. ugh.

      Qrtz

    • Anne Gilbert
      Message 33 of 33 , Mar 24 7:26 PM
        Jim:

        > Oooo! Absolutely! Consider this duscussion concluded. <grin>

        Concluded, at least, until another creationidiot tries to raise it. Which
        one will, eventually.
        Anne G