Finally back:)

  • Isabelle
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1 1:45 AM
      I'm finally back. Some kind soul hacked into my previous yahoo account
      (misty_ocean_@...) and changed my password, rendering my account unusable. So I
      had to re sub and all *sigh*.

      Regards,
      Isabelle
    • lflank@ij.net
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1 5:25 AM
        On 1 Aug 2003 at 8:45, Isabelle wrote:

        > I'm finally back.

        Welcome back.

        Some kind soul hacked into my previous yahoo
        account
        > (misty_ocean_@...) and changed my password, rendering my account unusable. So I
        > had to re sub and all *sigh*.

        They're probably sending out porn spam on your old
        account even as we speak. :>

        ======================================

        Creation "Science" Debunked:
        http://www.geocities.com/lflank
        Reptile Page:
        http://www.geocities.com/lflank/herp.html
      • D. Keith Howington
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1 7:30 AM
          Isabelle wrote:

          > I'm finally back. Some kind soul hacked into my previous yahoo account
          > (misty_ocean_@...) and changed my password, rendering my account
          > unusable. So I had to re sub and all *sigh*.

          Welcome back! I am sorry to learn of your identity theft experience.

          Hmm... Have you been staying indoors and out of the sun recently?

          I know you were tan i' tha starte.

          ===|================/ D. Keith Howington, CEO (CEO@...)
        • Isabelle
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 1 11:30 AM

            > Hmm... Have you been staying indoors and out of the sun recently?
            >
            > I know you were tan i' tha starte.

            LOL

            Incidentally, I do manage to avoid getting tanned, it takes a lot of
            determination, but I manage:-)
          • Anne Gilbert
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 1 8:22 PM
              Isabelle:

              YOu have my sincerest sympathies at having to deal with such a trying incident!
              Anne G

              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 1 8:23 PM
                Lenny:

                That's one reason why I have Mailwasher(which gets rid of such things).
                Anne G

                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 1 8:32 PM
                  Isabelle:

                  Incidentally, I do manage to avoid getting tanned, it takes a lot of
                  determination, but I manage:-)

                  Hmmmmmm. . . . I recently returned from Los Angeles to visit my daughter there.  The temperature was about the same in LA as in Seattle. . . but I didn't get a tan in California, even though I lazed upon a beach in Malibu one day.  Oh no.  I got my tan in Seattle, where the weather turned to a temperature more reminiscent of Texas(where I lived for a while at a time before my hair turned gray), than either Los Angeles or Seattle.  I like being out of doors. . . an d I don't look particularly good when pale(as in the middle of cloudy and rainy January around here).
                  Anne G