Re: Jumpie Bugs

  • oligonicella
    Message 1 of 100 , Jul 1, 2003
      --- In DebunkCreation@yahoogroups.com, Mike Sims <mikesims10670@y...>
      wrote:

      > Here is a pic of one of the larger ones.

      Yeah, saw that. I still guess Psocoptera.

      You wouldn't be above sending me some (dead) in a 35mm cannister,
      would you?
    • Michael Suttkus
      Message 100 of 100 , Jul 1, 2003
        Mike Sims <mikesims10670@...> wrote:

        > --- "Winston C. Moran" <BiologoLoco@...>
        > > > Yup. That's them pesky Angels done with...
        > > >

        > > Very funny John. Very funny.
        > >

        > I hate to ruin a good joke, but ... I don't get it.

        It's a reference to the infamous "How many angels can dance on
        the head of a pen" question.

        =====
        "The universe is full of amazing things, patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper."

        http://sbc.yahoo.com