Re: [DebunkCreation] Re: Wisdom Teeth?

  • Ian Robinson
    Message 1 of 266 , Jul 1, 2003
      On 1/7/03 5:24 am, "Mike Sims" <mikesims10670@...> wrote:

      > Hmmmm .... trying to think of some famous ones off the
      > top of my head ....

      Why should we be able to think of any. The vast majority of scientists we
      will never know. They just work in labs and are not in the spotlight.

      But of the famous scientists with good social lives there is Richard
      Feynman, no longer with us :-(

      Plus lots of others. But some that I could type you may not know, and vice
      versa.

      Cheers,

      Ian
      --
      Ian Robinson - Belfast - UK <http://www.canicula.com>
      Soapbox - <http://homepage.mac.com/ianrobinson/index.html>
      Message 266 of 266 , Jul 7, 2003
        --- Jim Taylor <vizenos@...> wrote:

        > If "widsom teeth" are aptly named, you must have had
        > all of yours removed at an early age....

        You really should read an entire thread before
        commenting Jim. You have been away for a long time,
        and there are many more posts on this topic after this
        one.

        http://sbc.yahoo.com