Re: [DebunkCreation] Re: College

  • Mike Sims
    Message 1 of 266 , Jun 30, 2003
      --- lflank@... wrote:

      > They're cowards, all. Their balls are nowhere as big
      > as their mouths.

      If I had been able to get your phone number back when
      I joined this list, I most certainly would have made
      good on *my* words.

      :-)

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Mike Sims
      Message 266 of 266 , Jul 7, 2003
        --- Jim Taylor <vizenos@...> wrote:

        > If "widsom teeth" are aptly named, you must have had
        > all of yours removed at an early age....

        You really should read an entire thread before
        commenting Jim. You have been away for a long time,
        and there are many more posts on this topic after this
        one.

        http://sbc.yahoo.com