RE: [DebunkCreation] Re: Till Judgment Day

  • Nick Bero
    Message 1 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003
      heres a guy who comes home from the bar and wants to wish all a proserous and enjoyaboe new year.  Everyone enjoy your time
      Message 2 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003
        --- In DebunkCreation@yahoogroups.com, "D. Keith Howington"
        <ceo@l...> wrote:
        > And speaking of the End Times:
        >
        > Happy New Year, my friends.

        It's funny how many more 'end of world' claims you get at this time
        of year. At least people have stopped yammering about Y2K.

        Happy New Year everyone.
        (still sleepy from the old year)
      • k145static <k145static@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 20 , Jan 1, 2003
          --- In DebunkCreation@yahoogroups.com, "Nick Bero" <njbero@s...>
          wrote:
          > heres a guy who comes home from the bar and wants to wish all a
          proserous
          > and enjoyaboe new year. Everyone enjoy your time

          Hangover? (I beg your pardon)