Try reading this for a change, Biteme

  • James L. Hartley
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 1999
      No insults from me, Biteme. First, how many people (experts, mind you) who
      have looked at the x-rays have come to the same conclusion, and what were
      their credentials? Second, good for you keeping up your grade point
      average (really, sincerely), but there are people on this list who've got
      doctorate degrees. Let us know when you do the same. Lastly, if you're so
      smart (I've no reason not to accept that you are) why don't you understand
      that adaptation is a mechanism by which evolution works. Adapt, yes,
      evolve, yes. Why don't you look past the occasional insult on this list
      and learn for a change? Oh, and if you're using Microsoft Outlook as your
      e-mail program, turn on your spell checker. (From your inbox screen,
      choose TOOLS, go down to the bottom and pick OPTIONS... click on the
      SPELLING tab and check the box labeled "Always check spelling before
      sending").