Re: Talk Orig Chat

  • david.moore@marconi.com
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1, 2001
      --- In DebunkCreation@y..., shubi@c... wrote:
      > http://www.talkorigins.org/origins/chat.html
      >
      > I have invited all the moderators from the CS list, Tim Clifton,
      STeve
      > Jones and a bunch of other creationuts to debate in real time.
      >
      > Come join the fun.
      > Steve

      When's the carnage?

      Best Regards,
      Dave
    • shubi@cinci.rr.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1, 2001
        --- In DebunkCreation@y..., david.moore@m... wrote:
        > --- In DebunkCreation@y..., shubi@c... wrote:
        > > http://www.talkorigins.org/origins/chat.html
        > >
        > > I have invited all the moderators from the CS list, Tim Clifton,
        > STeve
        > > Jones and a bunch of other creationuts to debate in real time.
        > >
        > > Come join the fun.
        > > Steve
        >
        > When's the carnage?
        >
        > Best Regards,
        > Dave

        We were on about 5-630 EST last night. I checked back at 8 but no one
        was there. We had a good time, but only one creationist showed up and
        he is really a good guy, Lowell, who is not as rabid as most.
        Steve
      • shubi@cinci.rr.com
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1, 2001
          --- In DebunkCreation@y..., david.moore@m... wrote:
          > --- In DebunkCreation@y..., shubi@c... wrote:
          > > http://www.talkorigins.org/origins/chat.html
          > >
          > > I have invited all the moderators from the CS list, Tim Clifton,
          > STeve
          > > Jones and a bunch of other creationuts to debate in real time.
          > >
          > > Come join the fun.
          > > Steve
          >
          > When's the carnage?
          >
          > Best Regards,
          > Dave

          We were on about 5-630 EST last night. I checked back at 8 but no one
          was there. We had a good time, but only one creationist showed up and
          he is really a good guy, Lowell, who is not as rabid as most.
          we will try again same time tonight.
          Steve